Thread: Hay Day will not connect to server!

Hay Day will not connect to server!

I can't get Hay Day to connect to server is anyone else having this problem? Please Help!

Exclamation Site not accessible

Quote Originally Posted by Cynig View Post
    I can't get Hay Day to connect to server is anyone else having this problem? Please Help!
    I can't get in either. Have been trying for almost 2 hours. A lot of sugar and cheese could have been made in that time. And olive oil and juice and jam and fish and rice and whatnot. All my other apps work.

All my other apps work too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankbuddy View Post
    I can't get in either. Have been trying for almost 2 hours. A lot of sugar and cheese could have been made in that time. And olive oil and juice and jam and fish and rice and whatnot. All my other apps work.

Exclamation Where is support?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynig View Post
    All my other apps work too.
    I sent an email to customer support and it was acknowledged (automatically), then nothing. I guess we are not important. I am bummed, because I had Tom for the day, and was moving up the chart for my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankbuddy View Post
    I sent an email to customer support and it was acknowledged (automatically), then nothing. I guess we are not important. I am bummed, because I had Tom for the day, and was moving up the chart for my boat.
    There were connection issues for everyone that day. I'm afraid I don't know the reason.

I don't blame you for being bummed to have lost the use of Tom. You have done the proper steps by reporting this issue with Support. Unfortunately, due to many people placing repeat reports (many over issues that they've already been told are not supported), the backlog of emails that Support is currently wadding through is enormous.

I'm afraid that all you can do at this point is wait and that wait may be a couple of weeks, sadly. I'm sure that when your report is reached, a satisfactory solution can be attained.

I wish there was more I could say to ease this frustration, but that's all I have at this time.
    GC: PhoenixAerie
    Farm: In Memory of Tom Level 70
    NH: Da Hood
    iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.4
    CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound"