Thread: Clash of Clans - clan wars - request for next update

Fresh Spawn

Clash of Clans - clan wars - request for next update

I know that all of you ( well pretty hugh number - if not all ) want the long and waited - CLAN WAR

In my oppinion it is little wiered that game is called clash of clans and doesnt have clan war - tournament thingy

I would like to see this thing in next update ( or the next next one atleast lol ) - this is how i pictured it :

HOW IT WORKS:

- well first of all i have no idea how coc made trophie(random) number we can get on different villages , but we could use that metod in my next step
    -first of all we would need new button/tab on our clan castle - with maby two swords crossing each other - ( clan war - button )
    - when u press that button it would lead you to pop-up bubble wich would show u 5 clans ( your clan and 4 other random clans based on your trophies ) and their statistic -*wars won -* and current leading statistic . In bottom there would be |PVP battle -button | wich would or -a) go to normal pvp arena or -b) to bases from current clan from clan war
    - if it is -a) then while u win / lose trophies u will also win or lose - war points ( new ranking sistem w/ clan wars
    If it is -b) then there would only be winning or loseing war points ( it would NOT affect trophies )
    - clan with most war points wins war ( that is there is only 1 winner in this tournament ) and all members get 25 gems / that is small number so it wouldnt affect buying gems - wich means money for supercell , and for other players motivation for playing

This would happen once a week ( war last for 24 hours once in 7 days and most wins that day take the lead ) after those 24 hours - winners will get prize and then wait another 7 days for war

I think most players will be happy with this composition please comment so hopefully supercell will read this and make this happened

Thank you yours sincerely Fenixx/ Time Lord

P.S i will try to photoshop something out and post some pictures later

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixx View Post
    I know that all of you ( well pretty hugh number - if not all ) want the long and waited - CLAN WAR

In my oppinion it is little wiered that game is called clash of clans and doesnt have clan war - tournament thingy

I would like to see this thing in next update ( or the next next one atleast lol ) - this is how i pictured it :

HOW IT WORKS:

- well first of all i have no idea how coc made trophie(random) number we can get on different villages , but we could use that metod in my next step
    -first of all we would need new button/tab on our clan castle - with maby two swords crossing each other - ( clan war - button )
    - when u press that button it would lead you to pop-up bubble wich would show u 5 clans ( your clan and 4 other random clans based on your trophies ) and their statistic -*wars won -* and current leading statistic . In bottom there would be |PVP battle -button | wich would or -a) go to normal pvp arena or -b) to bases from current clan from clan war
    - if it is -a) then while u win / lose trophies u will also win or lose - war points ( new ranking sistem w/ clan wars
    If it is -b) then there would only be winning or loseing war points ( it would NOT affect trophies )
    - clan with most war points wins war ( that is there is only 1 winner in this tournament ) and all members get 25 gems / that is small number so it wouldnt affect buying gems - wich means money for supercell , and for other players motivation for playing

This would happen once a week ( war last for 24 hours once in 7 days and most wins that day take the lead ) after those 24 hours - winners will get prize and then wait another 7 days for war

I think most players will be happy with this composition please comment so hopefully supercell will read this and make this happened

Thank you yours sincerely Fenixx/ Time Lord

P.S i will try to photoshop something out and post some pictures later

there was a video released on wensday where someone asked supercell about clan wars and they said they looking into it but they dont have all of it worked out yet so they still working on it... so i now they going to bring it but it might take some time.

IGN Boyromio | Clan Co-Leader "The Fallen" | TH10 Level 111 | GG: 360M | HH: 680k
    | FN 34k | Skulls 72/250 | BK lvl 145|AQ lvl 13
    Trophy Record 2717