Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: how to remove clash of clans from google account for android

how to remove clash of clans from google account for android

I want ti remove game from my google account

Quote Originally Posted by mohitsaroha View Post
    I want ti remove game from my google account
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that you want to do this. Android devices have different setting layouts, so forgive me if your Android device doesn't totally match these steps, if you'd like to let me know your device, I can give you more exact instructions.

Just click your way through this: Settings/Google/Google+/Apps with Google+ Sign-In/Clash of Clans/Disconnect

Then if you also want to uninstall the game: Settings/Apps/Clash of Clans/Uninstall

I hope this helps,

Kendra

http://i.imgur.com/Yo4xh33.jpg

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

I have a galaxy S3, how would i go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra1168 View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear that you want to do this. Android devices have different setting layouts, so forgive me if your Android device doesn't totally match these steps, if you'd like to let me know your device, I can give you more exact instructions.

Just click your way through this: Settings/Google/Google+/Apps with Google+ Sign-In/Clash of Clans/Disconnect

Then if you also want to uninstall the game: Settings/Apps/Clash of Clans/Uninstall

I hope this helps,

Kendra
    Thanks! It did work for me!

Want to get my Account back

Hi,

I hope this helps,

Kendra
    i was wondering if you would know how i can get my clash of clan ACCOUNT back on my SG3 Android phone. I recently factory reseted my Android phone and i dont know how to get my account back when I re-download the Clash of Clan app. It will show me to make a new account and all. Does the signing in with FB or Google plus help me get it back if so do i have to register again?

I learned this lesson the hard way.

If you connected your device to an Apple GameCenter or an Android Google+ account BEFORE you performed your factory reset, then you should be fine. Simply logging in to your GameCenter or Google+ account will bring back your progress.

If you didn't do this BEFORE your factory reset, creating an account in one of these "online save" programs will only attach your new/restarted progress to your online account. In other words, ALL PROGRESS WILL BE LOST! So, if you're thinking about a factory reset, you would be better off by creating a GameCenter/Google+ account first.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyRanCandy View Post
    i was wondering if you would know how i can get my clash of clan ACCOUNT back on my SG3 Android phone. I recently factory reseted my Android phone and i dont know how to get my account back when I re-download the Clash of Clan app. It will show me to make a new account and all. Does the signing in with FB or Google plus help me get it back if so do i have to register again?
    If you were connected to google plus, then just log in. If not then contact support with as much information as possible and they might be able to link your account for you.

Hi,

I hope this helps,

Kendra
    My base already connected to google+ but i don't remember the google+ account anymore. How to connect a new one? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by huntersg View Post
    My base already connected to google+ but i don't remember the google+ account anymore. How to connect a new one? Please help.
    You can not change the Google+ account you have saved your village to.

You can try this link to start recovering access to your Google+ account:
    https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Thank you for the info. I'm trying to link the account on my android phone to the app on my ipad. It appears I have an old account already linked to the ipad, so each time I try to get the code from my android to input on my ipad I receive a message (on my android) that my old ipad account will be loaded on my android. I wasn't able to figure out how to disconnect my old ipad account from google+ so that I may continue using my new android account.

Any advice? Thanks.