Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I Delete Hay Day

How do I Delete Hay Day

My daugthers account is on her friends iPad and need to be deleted from there, but every time we remove the app and put it back on the iPad it's my daugthers account that it chooses.
    How do I remove my daugthers from her friends iPad and how does her friend make her own....

Talking Game center

How you tried to log out from the ipads GameCenter?

It's not working

I've had this problem too. I loaded my game on everyone's device and found that you can't remove it once you've loaded it onto that device. I've E-maled supercell many times and have gotten NO response what so ever. As I've found the only way for her friend to start her own new game on her own ipad, is if you reset the ipad to it's brand new out of box state. You have to erase all her apps, games, videos, music, settings, everything, just to get rid of this one game. You can do that by going to Settings > General > Reset then selecting "Erase All Content and Settings"
    Think twice before doing this. It's hardly worth loosing everything on your ipad, including your high scores & progress in other games, just for this one game. Feel free to e-mail supercell, maybe you'll get a response even though I didn't.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrapdk View Post
    It's not working
    Hi I don't know exactly which steps your friend has taken but he / she could try these.
    Close the Hay Day app and log off Game Center.
    Remove Hay Day app from device.
    Create a new Game Center account and log on GC with that new account.
    Install Hay Day app from the Apple Store.
    It could ask you if you want to confirm loading the old farm at level xx. Do NOT confirm.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 80 | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki | HD Guide Book

No it will ask you if you want to "transfer the current game to the new game center account." Not "load the game". When you choose "no do not confirm" it will not connect to game center and still load the game that was previously on the device (not a new one). When you try to load the game again it will ask you to transfer current game again (every time). If you confirm to transfer the game then the previous game will be now associated with the new game center id. (no longer the previous) and when the game is started on another device with the old game center id, it will ask to move the farm again to that game center id. It just goes back and forth.

There is no way to get a new game without a full reset of the device. Trust me. I've tried everything already.

Edit: The only other option is to install hay day on another Idevice (Iphone, Ipod, etc.) with a new game center id.. once the new game is set up and associated with a game center id, you can go back to the Ipad in question and log into that game center account. Then start the game and it will ask you to load the game from the current game center id. confirm and you have the new game on the ipad. You are also stuck that same game on the Idevice you used to start the game. Every time you load hay day on that device it will load that same game that's now on the ipad, therefore you can no longer get a new game for this device.
    Last edited by neonoodle; February 4th, 2013 at 03:37 PM.

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    Hi I don't know exactly which steps your friend has taken but he / she could try these.
    Close the Hay Day app and log off Game Center.
    Remove Hay Day app from device.
    Create a new Game Center account and log on GC with that new account.
    Install Hay Day app from the Apple Store.
    It could ask you if you want to confirm loading the old farm at level xx. Do NOT confirm.
    Honestly this method does not work and I have tried it before. So the only way is to erase all contents and settings. Keep in mind that you will lose everything. I would suggest setting up as new device instead of using your old back up as it could bring back your old game.
    Last edited by KwonChu; February 4th, 2013 at 03:36 PM.
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Shadowbech
    Level
    68; Captain III ACHIEVED (Level 22): 2/24/2013, TT III (7/15/13), Green Thumb III
    Co-OP (Level 44);
    BSH III Achieved (6/18/2013); Barn/Silo: 1700/900

OMG. I just started playing CoC: Shadowbech

Sorry about the mix up on my part but yes you do need to restore the factory settings in these cases.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 80 | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki | HD Guide Book

If I did reset my factory settings on my phone will I lose every? Like my contacts, pictures etc.?

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC9327 View Post
    If I did reset my factory settings on my phone will I lose every? Like my contacts, pictures etc.?
    If you reset your phone and select "set up as new" yes you will lose everything, it is like as if you got it out of a brand new box.

However before you reset to factory settings, go to settings then icloud, and then select contacts on. It will then create your contacts and be added to your icloud. Even if you do a factory reset and set up as new phone you can still get your contacts back as long as it is saved into your icloud (www.icloud.com).

As for pictures you will have to transfer them to your computer, only then you can put it back afterwards. if you don't then it will be gone forever.
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Shadowbech
    Level
    68; Captain III ACHIEVED (Level 22): 2/24/2013, TT III (7/15/13), Green Thumb III
    Co-OP (Level 44);
    BSH III Achieved (6/18/2013); Barn/Silo: 1700/900

OMG. I just started playing CoC: Shadowbech