This thread is your one stop shop for all problems related to Android.
We'll add to this list as we go!
Wondering how to link devices with different operating systems? Start Here
Having issues with Google+ or need to restore, back up or move your account to a new device?Start Here
Payment Issues? Gems didn't come through? Can't purchase gems? Start Here
Does your device meet requirements to run Clash of Clans for Android? Start Here
To play the game on Android, you will need a device that meets at least the following specifications:
- 0.5 GB of RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Android OS 4.0.3 or better
- A screen resolution of 800x480
Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee these specifications alone will be enough to run the game. There are certain devices that simply do not support Clash of Clans on Android.
Game won't load or frequent Crashing problems? Try a force quit:
- Go to Settings, and then tap 'Apps'.
- Tap the 'Running' tab at the top of the Manage Applications screen
- Choose the application that you want to stop.
- Touch either the Stop or Force Stop button.
Downloaded Clash of Clans for Android from somewhere else, i.e., not the Google Play Store?
No worries, Chief! Just update to the official version from your local Google Play store!