Thread: Top Lvl Balloon/Minion Strategy

Fresh Spawn

Top Lvl Balloon/Minion Strategy

Hi,
    i was surprised to see that lots of the top10 are currently using balloon minion attacks. Does anyone know the main attack strategy for these?
    i have max lvl balloons and minions and am at 2300 trophies. I lose all my balloons within the first few seconds attacking weaker th9's and would sometimes get 1star, how anyone attacks maxed out bases? I have no idea

Rage spells

not sure of everything but any off these attacks will start with luring coc troops and heros

After they are out of the way - drop a rage spell near an AD to give balloons the benefit of speed, there DPS will do the rest

minions on clean up

anyway thats how the Black Sky handed me my butt on a silver platter

Focus on the weakest side (easiest to lure CC) lure cc with minions or 1-2 balloons, than rage to get to the nearest air defence. After wizard towers are taken out, send in the minions to clean up.

I use 16 ballons and the rest minions, however 2200+ you will need at least 24 balloons.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darbon View Post
    Hi,
    i was surprised to see that lots of the top10 are currently using balloon minion attacks. Does anyone know the main attack strategy for these?
    i have max lvl balloons and minions and am at 2300 trophies. I lose all my balloons within the first few seconds attacking weaker th9's and would sometimes get 1star, how anyone attacks maxed out bases? I have no idea
    (NOTE) Depending on how many spells you can hold, I would go in with at least 2 healing spells and a rage, but using a freeze might work to. And you probably want to have your barb king and arch queen and cc troops for backup.

*also bring roughly 20 archers/lightning spell for to handle cc troops*

Start with a thin layer of minions to activate any traps and destroy outer buildings (don't use more than 1/4 maybe 1/2 of your minions.) Then launch your balloons on the area with the most anti air defenses. once they get there drop the rage on them and the healing spell slightly in front of the rage. While the balloons absorb damage send out the rest of the minions to clear the real. When the healing spell runs out drop another one on the balloons. when half or less of the village is destroyed send out your barb king and arch queen on the opposite side you started from. This should win , but it depends on the base you choose to attack, xbows aimed at the ground and low lvl air defense is the best to go for.

*these are only mutual instructions and will not work in every situation*

hope this helped
    -rock
    http://i.imgur.com/pk7RrJE.jpg
    lvl 87 Currently maxing out th8
    lvl 58 Nearly maxed th7