Here's how you can play your own village on both devices
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Play through the tutorial on the new device and use link BEFORE reaching Town Hall level 4 and before making in app purchases. If you need further assistance or experience any issues with linking your devices, please contact player support via the in-app reporting feature in the in-game settings menu! You'll find it under the Help & Settings option.
In order to transfer your village between and iOS and Android device, the iOS village needs to be connected to Game Center and the Android village to Google+. You can verify the Game Center connection on iOS by logging into Game Center and opening the game from the Game Center's 'Games' tab. For Android, open Clash of Clans and connect your village to Google+ in the in-game settings by clicking the Google+ sign in button.
Everything verified? To move your village between your devices follow these steps:
- Open Clash of Clans on both your Android and iOS devices (source device and target device)
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices
- Press the 'Link a device' button
- Select OLD DEVICE on the device you would like to move your village FROM
- Select NEW DEVICE on the device you would like to move your village TO
- Select which type of device you want to link your village TO.
- STOP!!!! Before you proceed, please make sure you have played through the tutorial and not made a purchase before TH4. Read the VERY IMPORTANT NOTE located above.
- Use the device code provided on your OLD DEVICE and enter it on your NEW DEVICE. You have a 5 minute window of time before your code is invalid!
- After you have successfully copied the village transfer code from one device to the other, your village will be on both devices
Please note that the code above can only be generated once. If you're trying to use the code and you are notified that the game has already been linked, it means that you've already transferred it Android-iOS or iOS-Android at some point before, so the code cannot be generated again.
How do you transfer the account to another same-platform device then? By logging into the respective Game Center (transfer iOS-iOS) or Google+ account (transfer Android-Android) that it was linked to in the first place so make sure to remember which email address you've used in the past!
If you are linking your village from an iOS to an iOS device, use the Game Center guide located here: http://bit.ly/CoCTransfer
If you are linking your village from one Android device to another Android Device, try out Google+ Guide located here: http://supr.cl/Googleplus
P.S: Android and iOS Clashers play together, everyone is on the same servers