Thread: Expand your farm

Expand your farm

Can anyone help here. I was near completion of expanding my farm, had all the deed papers, the wooden mallets just wanted 2 of the other items with red ribbons attached. I have just come back to play Hay Day after 5 minutes break and now I notice that this has changed and I need 16 of everything! What happened whilst I was away!!! Why should this have changed? I now have to laboriously collect all those items again.

Do you think it's possible that you could have clicked one of the other land expansions that need less items? That would make you have to start again collecting them.
    or could you be missing diamonds?
    GC: Denacry Level: 47 Captain III: 01JAN13
    Please add me I need more friends. I'm always looking for planks, message me if you want to make a trade.

Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    Do you think it's possible that you could have clicked one of the other land expansions that need less items? That would make you have to start again collecting them.
    or could you be missing diamonds?
    Thank you Dena you are correct I have clicked another plot and the 6 of the three items is there. I thought I was opening up the whole area for this, not just a small patch - wishful thinking on my part. This means I only need 1 of the red ribboned stakes and I can start expanding. Great....