Thread: Battery Drain on iPhone iOS7

Question Battery Drain on iPhone iOS7

I'm on iOS7 beta iPhone 5 and notice that my battery drains very fast and the phone heats up when i'm playing COC. Anyone in Supercell tested the game on iOS7 (all betas)?

Apple did not release the official iOS 7 yet, and only the developers has it. Even the developer doesn't upgrade their iOS to beta version. I believe most had downloaded illegally. But fest for you now is to revert back to iOS 6 because in the future I believed that you'll need iOS 6 in order to install the official iOS 7 which Apple will be releasing in couple of days.

On topic: The beta version of iOS 7 which that heats up your iPhone, not the game and also it's very buggy since it's called as a beta version. I experienced it couple a days ago before I revert back to iOS 6.

Quote Originally Posted by DkRadiuz View Post
    Apple did not release the official iOS 7 yet, and only the developers has it. Even the developer doesn't upgrade their iOS to beta version. I believe most had downloaded illegally. But fest for you now is to revert back to iOS 6 because in the future I believed that you'll need iOS 6 in order to install the official iOS 7 which Apple will be releasing in couple of days.

On topic: The beta version of iOS 7 which that heats up your iPhone, not the game and also it's very buggy since it's called as a beta version. I experienced it couple a days ago before I revert back to iOS 6.

I know this isn't (entirely) true because I have an Apple developer in my clan who sent me screen shots of iOS 7 with his CoC base on it a few weeks ago. It was on that new Home button flippy screen feature.
    Clan Leader of Grim Rippers
    Mid level clan | 800+ to join
    Never turn your back on the Ripper.

I am also running ios 7 (legally) and I agree I use no case on my iphone 5 and my battery is gone in 2 hours and very hot lol. It sucks

I run too iOS 7, (legally of course, don't want to brick it) and it's fine on my iPad, drains battery for sure but it has done it always. But on iPhone 5, it also heats quite a lot. Even though it's a beta, if anyone has read the rumors, it should be officially released pretty soon. Hope there will be some kind of optimization on it Otherwise, there aren't many (actually only one) any big bugs, which is great
    Name: imas145 - Leader
    Clan: Finland Elite
    Town Hall: 10
    Level: 134

Quote Originally Posted by PictureDave View Post
    I know this isn't (entirely) true because I have an Apple developer in my clan who sent me screen shots of iOS 7 with his CoC base on it a few weeks ago. It was on that new Home button flippy screen feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acutus View Post
    I am also running ios 7 (legally) and I agree I use no case on my iphone 5 and my battery is gone in 2 hours and very hot lol. It sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by imas145 View Post
    I run too iOS 7, (legally of course, don't want to brick it) and it's fine on my iPad, drains battery for sure but it has done it always. But on iPhone 5, it also heats quite a lot. Even though it's a beta, if anyone has read the rumors, it should be officially released pretty soon. Hope there will be some kind of optimization on it Otherwise, there aren't many (actually only one) any big bugs, which is great

Based on forum [Apple], there isn't one unless you are one of the developers. Even if there's anyone who made an iPhone 4/4S/5 purchase at the moment, the device would still be under iOS 6.1.3 or 6.1.4. I do really not know how did you manage to get that iOS legally on your iPhones when the official release is within a of couple days away. Despite that what I do believe is, it is illegal for anyone to have it besides the developers. Smart developers clearly do not install it on their functioning device. It has been discussed through here, iOS 7 Beta - Read before you post: https://discussions.apple.com/message/22243647#22243647

iOS 7's user interface consumes a lot of energy/heats up, not only on iPhone 5 devices and eventually it slows down/lags your iPhone during the game especially to those who are using iPhone 4S and below. Believe me there are more nasty bugs in the betas. One of it where it keeps logging you out of your icloud that will lead your some of your contacts to go missing. Some app aren't supported, and crashes or it doesn't launch at all.

The real iOS 7 will be launching in this coming September 10th and I'm really looking forward for it.
    Last edited by DkRadiuz; September 7th, 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Made some minor changes on some sentences