Thread: Can I play Hay Day on two devices

Can I play Hay Day on two devices

Hi there...I'm sure the answer to this is somewhere in the forums, but I'm new and couldn't find it!!! I've started playing HayDay on ipad 3, but sadly my work wifi won't allow me to connect during the day!!! Can I play the game using the same village (same GC log in and Facebook) on my iPhone during the day then on my ipad at night? Another game I play allows me to do this b asking me if I want to "update to the online version" so if I've played on one device, I can simply transfer to their her device and choose the online erosion which means any gameplay hasn't been lost!!!

or...is there a way to play offline, so I can at least use Tom and check crops etc during the day?!

thanks everyone!!

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Laura111173 View Post
    Hi there...I'm sure the answer to this is somewhere in the forums, but I'm new and couldn't find it!!! I've started playing HayDay on ipad 3, but sadly my work wifi won't allow me to connect during the day!!! Can I play the game using the same village (same GC log in and Facebook) on my iPhone during the day then on my ipad at night? Another game I play allows me to do this b asking me if I want to "update to the online version" so if I've played on one device, I can simply transfer to their her device and choose the online erosion which means any gameplay hasn't been lost!!!

or...is there a way to play offline, so I can at least use Tom and check crops etc during the day?!

thanks everyone!!

Laura
    i play on my ipad & my iphone I started on my ipad and when I went to play on my phone it did take a couple tries before my actual farm popped up. A few times it gave me a brand new farm until I figured out to log into Game Center and then it asked if I wanted to update to my current farm and was able to get the one I had started on my ipad.

Good luck!
    Stephanie
    GC: loveSaturday
    Clan: Muggers Inc.

I use both my iPad (home) and iPhone to play. Be aware that the game uses a lot of 3G data on the phone, so if you are on a capped allowance you will chew through this much faster. You need to be careful on the phone as with a smaller screen its much easier to swipe things accidentally. The newspaper is woeful too :-)

There is no option to play offline.
    GC: StormCage1412
    Level 63