Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall lv 6: Upgrade to TH7 or cancel?

Town Hall lv 6: Upgrade to TH7 or cancel?

It seems that I don't suffer from the update as much as other TH7 and TH8 people.
    I can still raid/loot TH5 and some TH6 village with decent amount of gold and elixir.

My Town Hall will be level 7 in 2 days. Trophy around 1,100. Troops max upgrade, but defense and wall are not max yet.

The question is;
    Should I continue upgrading and play like normal (which will be harder to search for good loot from TH6 and TH7)?
    Or cancel the upgrade, and try to loot TH5 and TH6. (lose 600,000 gold from upgrade canceling). Try to max upgrade before moving to TH7?

Anyone is on the same situation here?

Please upgrade your town hall to level 8.

Please join us!!

We welcome you ... Game over

Centennial Club
    Same boat, same boat, 2 days 7 hrs, as I said in another post, the game is over, no faith to supercell, it not just affect the top player, we as middle level will be soon gone like top level player..

read mt post http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-talk%21%21%21

New Guy
    If I had a choice, I'd downgrade my TH to level 6. I wouldn't go ANY higher then that. At level 6 you still have 5+ you can raid, but cannot be raided by 8s unless they like throwing away resources. The minute you bump to 7 you open yourself up to raids from lvl 8 TH.

I do welcome you to lvl 7 if you want it though. I wouldn't mind having another potential target I can maybe win 126 combined resources off after I spend 30 minutes building troops.

That of course, assuming I ever decide to raid again. Right now I have done a whole 2 raids since the update came out. I just simply can't afford to resource wise.
    Last edited by Kiln; October 17th, 2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Added more

Banned
    I'm lvl 7, and I wish I wasn't.

Basically the only strategy for me now is to hope I don't get smashed by lvl 8's, or any well upgraded lvl 7's, and that I can pray on some lvl 6's.

If I'd known this was happening, I would've stayed at 6 until everything else was upgraded to the max. Then go lvl 7, and hope there are some 6's to wail on, to upgrade troops at the increased cost.

As it is, I can't raid enough to afford the expensive upgrades, and whatever I don't use gets pinched by lvl 8's.

Problem is fixed. You may now do whatever you want without fear.

Fresh Spawn

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiln View Post
    If I had a choice, I'd downgrade my TH to level 6. I wouldn't go ANY higher then that. At level 6 you still have 5+ you can raid, but cannot be raided by 8s unless they like throwing away resources. The minute you bump to 7 you open yourself up to raids from lvl 8 TH.

I do welcome you to lvl 7 if you want it though. I wouldn't mind having another potential target I can maybe win 126 combined resources off after I spend 30 minutes building troops.

That of course, assuming I ever decide to raid again. Right now I have done a whole 2 raids since the update came out. I just simply can't afford to resource wise.
    My town hall is lvl 7, im lvl mid 40s and I have no trouble finding good targets With 50k plus of each and it seems they r giving more trophies which is a win win. Y r u having so much trouble?? IGN=xtru

What's the prob

Quote Originally Posted by Icekool17 View Post
    I'm lvl 7, and I wish I wasn't.

Basically the only strategy for me now is to hope I don't get smashed by lvl 8's, or any well upgraded lvl 7's, and that I can pray on some lvl 6's.

If I'd known this was happening, I would've stayed at 6 until everything else was upgraded to the max. Then go lvl 7, and hope there are some 6's to wail on, to upgrade troops at the increased cost.

As it is, I can't raid enough to afford the expensive upgrades, and whatever I don't use gets pinched by lvl 8's.
    Ok ppl I don't know much about these updates but I'm th 6 with all walls all defenses all labs units basically everything is upgraded I have Lvl 11 mines and elixirs so now I wanna upgrade to thl 7 and is there any problem in doing so ???

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
    Ok ppl I don't know much about these updates but I'm th 6 with all walls all defenses all labs units basically everything is upgraded I have Lvl 11 mines and elixirs so now I wanna upgrade to thl 7 and is there any problem in doing so ???
    Absolutely no problem upgrading th if everything else is max. Gl!

I have TH7 and I have no trouble finding villages with a lot of loot within 1-5 searches