Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clash of Clans for Kindle fire HD?

Question Clash of Clans for Kindle fire HD?

Hey I was wondering if it is possible to get Clash of clans on my Kindle Fire HD?
    does anyone know if and how to do this??

Thanks for your help!!

Kkfarr
    Last edited by Kkfarr; January 19th, 2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Typo

They only make the game for iOS devices and have no plans to make it for any other platforms.

Unhappy Rats!

Rats!!

Do we know if they plan on applying out to other platforms in the future, or are they sticking strictly with IOS (Apple devices) indefinitely?

Thanks for the reply!

Exclamation Clash of Clans-Kindle Fire Addition!

I agree with you! I really want this! That is all I am going to have access to for a few months and I really love this game!

Its possible, i have it and i figured out how to update it :D

Just go to this Url: http://apps.goodereader.com/android-...s-3/?did=23154
    Copy and paste it if it doesn't work then press download under the clash of clans after you do the thing with letting your kindle download stuff off the internet. Then go to the pull over thing and press downloads you will see it downloading, wait then once it is done press install, confirm it and then you can open it and play good day. -Luam_the_elf :D

Dnt revive old threads... (I wish the looks of the people when reviving the threads were the last time it was posted )

Power Corrupts Player Forgotten Friendship

Clash of clans on kindle fire

If you want to play clash of clans on kindle fire HD try installing 1moble market from the Silk browser. then search clash of clans on the 1moble market. once clash of clans is on your Kindle fire it works as if it is an android. no rooting needed.

Quote Originally Posted by jpderouin View Post
    If you want to play clash of clans on kindle fire HD try installing 1moble market from the Silk browser. then search clash of clans on the 1moble market. once clash of clans is on your Kindle fire it works as if it is an android. no rooting needed.
    Not a very good idea, because you will never be able to sync your game with Google+.
    Once you accidently delete your app or reset your device your village is gone with no way to recover it.

Indeed not a good idea I have it now for kindle fire hd but I lost my village due to a game crash so I installed google play now waiting to get back my village

Lightbulb Need CoC on Kindle / play on both my iphone / get a new andoid tablet-use same acct!

so how do you do play it on the kindle with google+ play?

I want to play coc on a kindle with google play. is that seriously possible and def updateable?

also is there a list of android tablets / instructions on how to switch my account from my iphone to an android google play account.

I'm done with apple and itunes and moving to an android tablet and want to be able use my town in my android tablet.

Also I still have my iphone for another year so i have to play on my iphone if I play on a phone. So can I use my town on my iphone and an android tablet/kindle.

I want a kindle but if not what cheap good samsung tablet works well with coc? nothing expensive just something that i can watch movies on and play coc on. thank you~

God Bless, Happy Holidays everyone! please include good instructions. much appreciated!