Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gems issue, seem to be global? GEM BUYING ISSUES

Buying gems

I clicked the 4.99 pack and confirmed the purchase when on the app store. when i got back onto clash of clans, the gems didnt come. its been 30 min, how long does it take?!

I bought the gems then like 20 minutes later they showed up but then I wanted to get more but the options to get the gems are grey and whenever I enter clash of clans it askes me for my AppStore password! Plzzzzzzzzzz help!!!

Same issue, same time frame.

I'm having the exact same problem as described above.

My gems didnt come to me

Recently i bought a 9.99 back of 1200 gems and i didnt receive them, i was charged with the bill of 10 dollars and some odd amount of change but didnt get my gems? I tried contacting super cell but its bin 3 days with no response. What should i do?

Same here... exactly the same! Thing is, if u don't sign in to apple id.. CoC still loads tho...

Nope, maybe you can reinstall the game? That can be really annoying!

GC: loraxisacat
    TH 10, LvL 123, trophy record 3331

Recruiting Thread|| FRENDz! Website ||FRENDz Trailer || Member Intro

Was charged

I was also charged $4.99(usd) for 500 gems. I can't download anymore games or upload anything to youtube till I pay. I don't want the gems now but I want the charged removed. I Called Apple and my warranty ran out now I can't get my issue solved unless I pay them $19.99 to get a solution.

It gave me an error code so I didn't think of it since not charged so i went to buy other stuff and then I find out I'm -$4.33 in the hole.

Super cell please fix the gem problem

I know im not the only person having trouble buying gems. So if anyone else bought gems had trouble but was able to get them please help me

yep exactly the same here

Quote Originally Posted by Thadiator View Post
    I just recently purchased some gems. The purchase was strange and didnt happen right away. I exited the game and came back to it only to be asked to put my apple sign in info in. I had the gems I purchased and everything looked to be ok.

Now everytime I open CoC I am required to enter my apple password. Has anyone experienced this before? Any thoughts on how to get it to stop? Thanks for your help!

-Thad
    I bought gems, nothing came through, so I tried my ipad, bought gems nothing came through, then I received one load of gems and got charged for two. Now Im prompted to key in my apple id everytime i launch Clash, and I cant buy gems because its all greyed out. Ive spoken to apple, done a hard restart, restored my phone from a backup, made sure that inapp purchasing is fine, checked my payment deets and still i get prompted and cant buy gems. Apple said that the store went down wednesday 7 of august GMT 18hrs, the same time as I tried buying Gems. Apple say its Supercells problem, which is a little suspect seeing everything was fine until the app store crashed