Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Clash of clans account transfer

  1. #1

    Clash of clans account transfer

    So I'm selling my iPhone 5 to get a iPad mini but I don't want to lose all my progress in Clash of clans and I would like to know will I be able to continue where I stopped?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    So I'm selling my iPhone 5 to get a iPad mini but I don't want to lose all my progress in Clash of clans and I would like to know will I be able to continue where I stopped?
    Log in to gamecenter and it should save your data. Be sure You don't have another account saved because if you do it will not work but if that was your only clas of clans account ever made then gamecenter will save it and wen you get your ipad mini you just log in to gamecenter and your account should be the same as you left it on your iphone 5
    Hi guise join my clan called Gr8 or step2Gr8!
    We donate Lots!

  3. #3
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    137

    Wipe your iPhone5 before you sell it or the new user will have access to your COC

    OP:

    Please make sure to wipe your phone before you sell it. Don't just sign out of Itunes and game center, please make sure that you 100% wipe the phone so that you have no issues.

    Main-IGN = BigO, TH10, LVL121
    Clan = Crimson Sky - ELDER
    Alt-IGN = MrBigO, TH9, LVL92
    Clan = The Outer Rim

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Daddy's Base
    Posts
    2,117

    Easy

    Sign in GC, wipe your iphone 5, sign in GC on new ipad donwload clash of clans then click load! Ta-dah!

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    128
    If your finance allows, I would get the iPad mini first. Make sure that I can transfer the game over before doing a factory reset on iPhone and sell the iPhone. This will minimize your risk if you have not done this before.

    supermessi

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by supermessi View Post
    If your finance allows, I would get the iPad mini first. Make sure that I can transfer the game over before doing a factory reset on iPhone and sell the iPhone. This will minimize your risk if you have not done this before.

    supermessi
    Yes, this is the best course of action to avoid any issues.

    Main-IGN = BigO, TH10, LVL121
    Clan = Crimson Sky - ELDER
    Alt-IGN = MrBigO, TH9, LVL92
    Clan = The Outer Rim

  7. #7
    Kolonistje1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Farming somewhere
    Posts
    6,991
    This guide explains how to tranfer your game to a new device:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...l=1#post200212

    Like others mentioned before selling your phone do a complete factory reset of the device.

    Thank you! Theblackbeltpanda64 for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 84 | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki | HD Guide Book

  8. #8
    Senior Member Flamingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Where the minions lurk
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    This guide explains how to tranfer your game to a new device:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...l=1#post200212

    Like others mentioned before selling your phone do a complete factory reset of the device.
    i have done this before it had worked for me

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    64

    CoC

    Best

    SETTINGS<RESET<ERASE ALL CONTENTS AND SETTINGS<done

  10. #10

    Two Google+ accounts

    I have two Google+ accounts, a limited school account and a personal account. I accidentally linked my game to my school account, on which I cannot use Google wallet or buy gems. Can I switch my account to my personal Google+ account?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2014, 09:37 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2013, 12:25 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 26th, 2013, 10:38 PM
  4. Will my clash of clans transfer to a new apple account?
    By Mehanlow in forum iOS Bugs & Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 30th, 2013, 04:57 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 16th, 2013, 01:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •