Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Update for Hay Day Now Available!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

New Update for Hay Day Now Available!

Howdy y'all!

A new update is now available for Hay Day!!! Here's what's new in this update:

* Pets - New cute pets are available; Cats and Dogs!
    * Vouchers - Get them from completing deliveries (mainly boat deliveries), mystery boxes or the Wheel of Fortune! Use them to buy your cute pets!
    * Buildings take now less space so you can place them closer to each other (saves some precious space)
    * New items added to the Wheel of Fortune
    * New visuals for the Silo & Barn upgrades
    * A new Hay Day app icon - The talking chicken took a vacation to the Bahamas, so the cow is now filling in!
    * New buttons in the Help & Feedback window - "Latest Updates" and "Forums"
    * Fixed missing user images in the friends-list

Let us know what you think!!!

Some info about the Pets & Vouchers (will be added to the FAQ soon):

Q: What are the pets? How do they work?
    A: Pets are a new feature of the game introduced with the last update. You can buy dogs (starting from level 20) and cats (starting from level 21) using Vouchers which you will receive for completing boat deliveries and special truck deliveries, or find in tool boxes & playing with the Wheel of Fortune. Before buying a dog or a cat, you need to buy a Dog -or Cat House.

Dogs and cats walk freely around at your farm, but when they get hungry you need to feed them. Just tap on their house and fill their bowl with bacon (for the dogs) or milk (for the cats). After eating, the pets will rest and you will have to tap on them to wake them up to get a reward. If you have many pets, you can also use the whistle to wake them all up and get the whole reward.

Q: How many pets can I have in my farm?
    A: Each pet house can host a maximum of three pets. You can have 2 Dog Houses and 2 Cat Houses in your farm, therefore you can have a maximum of 12 pets (6 dogs and 6 cats).

Q: How do I feed pets?
    A: To feed a dog, just fill the bowl next to the Dog House with bacon. To feed a cat, just fill the bowl next to the Cat House with milk. You can fill the bowls whenever you prefer, but dogs and cats will only eat when they are hungry.

Q: What can I do with the pets?
    A: Pets are mainly decorative, but you need to feed them when they are hungry and you will get a reward for that.

Q: What is the whistle for?
    A: You can use the whistle to call all your pets back to their houses. You can also use the whistle after feeding your pets to collect the reward from them.

Q: Why do pets pass through objects?
    A: We are aware there is a graphics issue with pets, so you may see them passing through objects. We are sorry for that, we are currently working to fix this in one of the future updates of the game.

Q: What are vouchers? What can I do with them?
    A: Vouchers are new collectibles introduced with the last update. There are four different kind of vouchers: green, blue, purple and golden. You get vouchers when you complete a boat delivery or when you complete a special truck delivery. In addition, you can find vouchers in red tool boxes or you can win them playing with the Wheel of Fortune. You can also buy vouchers with diamonds. With vouchers you can buy pets.

Q: Why can't I see the colour of the voucher in the boat order?
    A: You will only see the colour of the voucher once you complete the boat order.
    Nick / Supercell (GC: slusse)
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Cool cant wait to try it out!

Adorable!

I think this is great! Love it so far!

Cute game.. thanks!!

What about gem confirmation button?

And I can't get into my farm anymore after the update... Keeps kicking me out again.
    I tried deleting and reinstall and nothing happened.

With all the force closure I lost a movie tix when I tried to play it...
    I thought an update supposed to make this game better, not worse.
    Last edited by marceline; October 16th, 2012 at 03:10 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Sneaky Change...

One thing that wasn't covered in the change notes, is that Tom now charges double the coins to find items now.

Any word why this was changed?

Just updated my game to the newest version. But Nick, my app icon is still the chicken instead of the cow. Seem like the chicken is still not on vacation. Poor little chicken. LOL! But I'm able to see all the new items in my game. Hmm..~

I do really like the new pets. But vouchers are rare and hard to get. I'm not sure when I'll be able to purchase the new pets. Would love to get all the dogs and cats.

Lastly, a gem confirmation button is highly needed in the game! My hands slipped while browsing through the decorations and I ended with a Pavilion with 60 gems lost just like that. Can we have a gem confirmation button for any gem priced items?
    - Please do NOT add me anymore in Game Center! I'm not accepting new friend anymore. Thank you!
    - Thanks to the 2 epic failed updates! I'm now on my way to quitting mode and already moving on to another new game.

More coin items, please

I like the new features, but was expecting something to do with my coins too... I have ~500k in coins and nothing to spend them on, and I think many other high-level players have the same dilemma. I do buy stuff on the market to fulfill deliveries but still keep making more money than I can spend. I wish I had the same problem in real life though

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by LoriM View Post
    I think this is great! Love it so far!
    Agreed,Itis a very nice update
    ​Bigc

Fresh Spawn

I agree!!

I have the same problem!!! I cant tell u how many times ive lost gems while simply feeding my animals! A confirmation is much needed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    Just updated my game to the newest version. But Nick, my app icon is still the chicken instead of the cow. Seem like the chicken is still not on vacation. Poor little chicken. LOL! But I'm able to see all the new items in my game. Hmm..~

I do really like the new pets. But vouchers are rare and hard to get. I'm not sure when I'll be able to purchase the new pets. Would love to get all the dogs and cats.

Lastly, a gem confirmation button is highly needed in the game! My hands slipped while browsing through the decorations and I ended with a Pavilion with 60 gems lost just like that. Can we have a gem confirmation button for any gem priced items?