Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In search of a clan..

In search of a clan..

Hey everyone. I've been searching for a clan for quite a while now and I was wondering if anyone on the forums would be willing to adopt me into their legion. I have a robust TH8 (currently using Pingfao's Tesla Theme Park hybrid, but it is interchangeable for farming), and I am about to transgress into the level 70's (I am about to be level 69). Additionally, I have all level 5 troops, and I am an active donator. My record donation is 4,226 in a season, which I personally think is quite exceptional. Please respond to the thread if you would be willing to take me in to your clan. My IGN: Dirty Niqua​.
    Level 82 | Searching for Clan | IGN: Dirty Niqua | TH9
    "Skull walls are are quite tedious."
    Looking for a clan who is willing to adopt me into their reign, please PM me if you are interested.

Check out---Savage Ones

I am a level 94 I am leader of the clan Savage Ones We are a high level farming clan active and growing. We have a world wide group around the clock, with active players on all the time. I am currently in my feeder clan Savage 2 trying to build it up after a newly promoted elder wiped it out.

Main clan has many high level player ranging from 60's to 113. And ranging in age from low teens to 50 something.

Come by and check out the clan at the moment Leader is Jay Wit

Hammer1973 current leader of Savages 2

Your Nightmare - Ambitious, Determined, Fun & Own Website!

Quote Originally Posted by Glucoside View Post
    Hey everyone. I've been searching for a clan for quite a while now and I was wondering if anyone on the forums would be willing to adopt me into their legion. I have a robust TH8 (currently using Pingfao's Tesla Theme Park hybrid, but it is interchangeable for farming), and I am about to transgress into the level 70's (I am about to be level 69). Additionally, I have all level 5 troops, and I am an active donator. My record donation is 4,226 in a season, which I personally think is quite exceptional. Please respond to the thread if you would be willing to take me in to your clan. My IGN: Dirty Niqua​.

Hey Glucoside,

At the moment, we are looking for new players for our recruiting clan, Your Nightmare2 and we would love to get some decent level and highly active players in! In YN2, you have the possibility to earn your way into YN1 and get that final promotion, to the main clan.

Who is the Your Nightmare family?

We are a group of really active clan and maturity, quality and friendliness is where we focuss on. High donators and high level troops is what we can offer and we hope the same from any new members.

But... that's just what any other clan can and perhaps will offer you. That is why we take a up a notch and created our own site for Your Nightmare. On our site offers:

• Player Information of the YN family;
    • Our very own location map;
    • Player & team statistics of YN1 and YN2;
    • Co-organizor of the Clash of the Farming Clans competition;
    • Top 3 Donators (possibility to earn medals) & our very own Hall of Fame;
    • Own Forum to discuss anything you want and proper communication within the clan.

What is YN looking for?

At this moment, we are looking for quality players for Your Nightmare2, our recruiting clan. Chatty, active, loyal players who are ambitious of joining YN1 in the future. Once you've proven yourself worthy of joining YN1, you will be promoted when there is room available. What are the benefits of joining YN2 before you meet the requirements for YN1? Well, for new members outside the YN family, we are looking for level 85+ but a really active level 75 in YN2, who has proves to be a top notch donator and friendly person, can join YN1 right away. It's the same as becoming an elder... it is earned, not given!

That's basically all we can tell you about Your Nightmare. If you want to know more about us, you could always check out our recruitment topic, our website or look us up in-game. I am also available for a chat on KiK Messenger. For all the necessary information, please check my signature.

Good luck with the search for your perfect clan my friend.

Take care,

Rey Bozza
    YOUR NIGHTMARE (LVL 110 + & TOP 200 CLAN)
    Role: Leader | Current Level: 140 | Trophy Record: 3703
    GameCenter: ReyBozza | KiK Messenger: ReyBozza

Nexus Prime - Check Us Out

We are an active, generous clan with a friendly, laid-back attitude. We believe that the people in the clan are the important part, and we've worked hard to gather a group of clan members who mesh well together. Our focus is quality and community.

We are mostly North America-based, with a strong UK/Europe contingent, and a growing number from Asia and Australia as well. We are looking for active, generous members of all ages who are looking for a clan to call home. For more info about us and what we're looking for so you can see if we might be a good fit for you, there's a link to our recruitment post in my sig below. If you're interested, send me a PM so I can set you up with an invite.

cplberen, Clan Leader, Nexus Prime -- blue shield, white slash :: nexusprimeclan.com
    Recruiting Post: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...uiting-Members

Would love to check out your base. I see the clan you are in. What is your in-game name? Good luck on finding a home.

Highest Cup Count: 3970 Top 200 U.S.
    Highest World Rank: 15 Clan Leader Level 150
    Crucible of Sins Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Arkturus View Post
    Would love to check out your base. I see the clan you are in. What is your in-game name? Good luck on finding a home.
    Look no further, we are the place for you visit our recruitment thread for more info! (In my signature)

Clan Website - Click
    My YouTube Channel - Click
    Crucible Recruitment Thread - Click
    Crucible ll Recruitment Thread - Click
    Lv 110 - TH 10 - Farmer - Currently Crunching Walls 238/250

Hi chap,

Please have a look at FRENDz United! We are a mature, sociable and very active clan that has a few spaces free and I would like to offer one of these to you.

We have a Bro/Sister-Clan called FRENDz! who we communicate with via an app called Groupme....so we are not just a farming clan...we are a community of likeminded players who are loyal and want to progress together.

We have a weekly donation/request competition whereby the winner choses the Shield choice for the week. All in aid of fun and community spirit.

Hopefully this will be of interest ! Please apply ingame saying Matchu sent you.....otherwise please drop me a PM if you have any questions.

All the best !

IGN: Matchu Level 122 TH: 10 Highest Trophies: 2,864 (at TH9)
    Proud Founder of FRENDz United!

if you still had not decided yet. you might wanna check us out. Links in my sig. ^^

We are a Fun and Friendly Adult Clan, Join us:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...8Recruiting%29
    Need GFX Signature Banners?? Click Below:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...nature-Banners

Terrordome

Quote Originally Posted by Glucoside View Post
    Join us man, terrordome. We are what your looking for

Banned
    Hi,

You should look into the clan doubleteam (white/red sheild). We are an all adult guild that is looking for active members.Check the rules , members and donations and if you see what you like, please apply, we could always use anouther good player.

Thanks for checking us out, and good luck on finding the perfect clan for you!

Cheers

Chad

For more information on doubleteam check the link in my signature.