Please try the following:
1) Make sure your copy of Clash of Clans for Android was downloaded from the Google Play Store, otherwise we cannot guarantee that your game will work as it's supposed to.
2) Free up device memory by closing unnecessary apps running in the background. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Running, the tap the app you want to stop and press 'Stop' or 'Force Stop'.
3) Free up storage memory on your device by uninstalling apps that you no longer need. You can do this by opening the Launcher (Android's app view), then press and hold the app(s) you want to delete.
3) Make sure your Android version is up to date by going to Settings > About, and then checking for software updates.
Also, please note that Clash of Clans requires **at least** the following specs:
- 0.5 GB of RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- Android OS 4.0.3 or better
- A screen resolution of 800x480
If your game is still crashing or not loading, please contact our support team via the in-game Report An Issue button or email at email@example.com